The Seaport TMA’s membership base comprises 20,000 commuters and one million annual visitors, and includes a range of organizations in finance, technology, architecture, law, consumer goods, hospitality, the working port, and more. Membership in the Seaport TMA is open to any organization in the South Boston Waterfront.
Seaport TMA membership provides valuable resources to employers including:
- Advocacy surrounding improved transportation systems and infrastructure
- Bi-monthly membership meetings
- Commuter programs for your employees
- Compliance with regulations such as City of Boston Transportation Access Plan Agreement (TAPA) and Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) Rideshare Regulation
- Communications regarding transportation changes and commuting impacts
- Relocation assistance for employers relocating to the South Boston Waterfront
Learn more about the value of Seaport TMA membership here.
What our members are saying:
“Rethink Robotics joined the Seaport TMA when we moved to Fort Point Channel from Cambridge in 2011. The Seaport TMA staff have done a terrific job of advocating for commuter issues (such as additional pedestrian walkways), and occasionally stop by to engage and educate our employees about the valuable resources available to us through our Seaport TMA membership. Regardless of how we get to work, we love being in the Innovation District and are grateful that the Seaport TMA is working diligently with other local agencies and organizations to make it a vibrant and accessible neighborhood.”
—Ann Whittaker, co-Founder and VP, HR & Administration, Rethink Robotics, Inc.
“Foley Hoag originally joined the Seaport TMA for help in relocating to the South Boston Waterfront. Since then, our associates have benefited greatly from the commuter information, advocacy, and programs provided by the Seaport TMA.”
—Holly Evers, Director of Operations, Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport Companies and the World Trade Center were founding members of the Seaport TMA in the early 1990s. Today, the Seaport TMA continues to play a vital role in getting our employees and visitors in and out of the area.” –
—Lauri Howe, Director of Communications, Seaport Companies