About NuRide: Rewards for a Greener Commute
NuRide is Massachusetts’ green commute rewards program for commuters. Count the trips you take by not driving alone, including: bike, walk, carpool, vanpool, telework, public transit (bus, shuttle, subway, train, ferry), or even working a compressed week. You earn points each time you take a green trip! Sign-up with NuRide, record your green trips, and then redeem your points for rewards like restaurant coupons, retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions.
How Does it Work?
- Record your “greener trips” when you don’t drive alone.
- Receive points for those trips.
- Redeem your points for rewards (restaurants, retailers, events, sweepstakes entries and attractions).
- Track your savings (money saved, CO2 emissions saved).
- You can also register to find a carpool partner!
How to sign up:
Register here and automatically receive 1,000 NuRide points!
Download their mobile app for on the go rewards (Android coming soon)
What if I am already registered in the Seaport TMA’s Carpool Program?
You’ll still remain in our program listed as a carpool seeker and/or active carpool eligible for gas card rewards. If you’ve been waiting to find a match, we’ll still look for a match for you, and you can try to find a match through NuRide as well.
How are my points awarded?
Points are awarded for the first two trips that you record in your NuRide account each day. One-way trips earn 100 points and round trips earn 200 points.
How do I redeem my points?
After you join NuRide, go to NuRide.com, log-in with your NuRide name and password and follow these easy steps to choose a reward:
- Click on “Rewards” at the top of the page and select “Get Rewards!
- Click on a reward for details.
- If you want the reward, click “select this reward” at the bottom of the reward info page.
- Fill out the redemption form and at the bottom of the page, select “redeem points” to receive your reward!