About Bay State Commute: Rewards for a Greener Commute
Bay State Commute is Massachusetts’ green commute rewards program for commuters. Count the trips you take by not driving alone, including: bike, walk, carpool, vanpool, telework, public transit (bus, shuttle, subway, train, ferry), or even working a compressed week. You earn points each time you take a green trip! Sign-up with Bay State Commute, record your green trips, and then redeem your points for rewards like restaurant coupons, retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions.
How Does it Work?
- Record your “greener trips” when you don’t drive alone.
- Receive points for those trips.
- Redeem your points for rewards (restaurants, retailers, events, sweepstakes entries and attractions).
- Track your savings (money saved, CO2 emissions saved).
- You can also register to find a carpool partner!
How to sign up:
Register here and automatically receive 1,000 Bay State Commute points!
Download their mobile app for on the go rewards. (Android coming soon)
What if I am already registered in the Seaport TMA’s Carpool Program?
You’ll still remain in our program listed as a carpool seeker and/or active carpool eligible for gas card rewards. If you’ve been waiting to find a match, we’ll still look for a match for you, and you can try to find a match through Bay State Commute as well.
How are my points awarded?
Points are awarded for the first two trips that you record in your Bay State Commute account each day. One-way trips earn 100 points and round trips earn 200 points.
How do I redeem my points?
After you join Bay State Commute, go to Baystatecommute.com, log-in with your Bay State Commute name and password and follow these easy steps to choose a reward:
- Click on “Rewards” at the top of the page and select “Get Rewards!
- Click on a reward for details.
- If you want the reward, click “select this reward” at the bottom of the reward info page.
- Fill out the redemption form and at the bottom of the page, select “redeem points” to receive your reward!